Back to Cryptocurrency Forecasting using Machine Learning in PowerBI

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Cryptocurrency Forecasting using Machine Learning in PowerBI by Coursera Project Network

In this 1 hour long project, you will forecast the price of Bitcoin & Ethereum using multiple machine learning algorithms like ARIMA, Neural networks and Linear Regression. We will begin this project by importing real-time cryptocurrency data using finance API. We will then visualize the historical price and volume of Bitcoin using various charts & graphs. We will then forecast the price of Bitcoin using inbuilt Power BI forecasting tools. We will then import various visuals and then forecast the price of Bitcoin using machine learning algorithms like ARIMA, Neural networks and Linear Regression. In the final task, we will automate the dashboard so that you can forecast the price of any other cryptocurrencies within seconds. By the end of this project, you will be confident in forecasting any cryptocurrency or asset using Power BI. Requirement: In order to complete this project successfully, you need a professional email id (yourdomain emails) or a university email id if you are a student....

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Cryptocurrency Forecasting using Machine Learning in PowerBI

By Dagart A

Nov 2, 2021

T​his is not a very insightful course. I the results from using this type of machine learning are very uninformative. There is no validation testing to confirm that these forecasts have actually good models. What I enjoyed is that I got to know a little bit about PowerBI, since it was my first time using it. If you are very new to machine learning you might like this, but if you have experience with ML you will be underwhelmed.