Back to Data Visualization in Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Visualization in Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

You have probably heard the expression, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” That timeless expression describes the process of communicating with data viz. We can see an image, mentally build the narrative around it and then take the meaning of that story with us. Humans lean in-to a good story. They engage with it and are more likely to remember information woven into a narrative, then when that same information is presented in another way. In this project, you will gain hands-on experience telling a simple data story with data viz that will connect with a professional audience. The data visualization you create will use real-world data, and design elements within the free to use presentation software Google Slides. By the end of this project, you will be able to confidently create a data visualization to tell a data story using any presentation software. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Data Visualization in Google Slides

By Sherry A S P

Oct 30, 2020

Thank you for this new knowledge. I am able to unlearn some of the data that is not much needed in my chart (the reason I do not include charts in my reports). Now, I can be confident to include charts when making reports.