Back to Data Visualization Using Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Visualization Using Google Sheets by Coursera Project Network

Have you been asked to produce a meaningful report using a treasure trove of data and not sure where to begin? By the end of this project, you will use Google Sheets to export a data set and also create a summarized report of insightful charts that you can present to your stakeholders. This report can then be used for data-driven decision making. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AR
Oct 25, 2020

Learning this course will be helpful to me to give better reports in my work. I appreciate the step by step guidance of the instructor and the split screen provided.

IC
Nov 5, 2020

Course is super basic but is very well explained. Well suited for someone that has never worked with google sheets before.

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Data Visualization Using Google Sheets