Back to Data Visualization Using Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Visualization Using Google Sheets by Coursera Project Network

Have you been asked to produce a meaningful report using a treasure trove of data and not sure where to begin? By the end of this project, you will use Google Sheets to export a data set and also create a summarized report of insightful charts that you can present to your stakeholders. This report can then be used for data-driven decision making. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AR
Oct 25, 2020

Learning this course will be helpful to me to give better reports in my work. I appreciate the step by step guidance of the instructor and the split screen provided.

IC
Nov 5, 2020

Course is super basic but is very well explained. Well suited for someone that has never worked with google sheets before.

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for Data Visualization Using Google Sheets

By jessi m

Feb 1, 2021

There were no Instructions for how to get the data set for the course onto my machine to work with It. I reached out through the help center, left a message on the message board and emailed, and received no help. The videos were fine but I was not able to work along with the Instructions because there was absolutely no explanation for how to get the data set. It just magically appeared on the Instructors desktop. Why do they not tell you how to get this data so you can follow along? And why Is there no way to get help If you are having an Issue. Don't pay $10 to just watch some videos. I still haven't gotten a response, 24 hours later. Very disappointing - I really need to learn this and this Is the SECOND Coursera course I've tried. The last one required more of a base knowledge than I had but I only realized that 45 mins Into It. That was also a waste of time.

By Mustafa H

Mar 6, 2021

In overall, I am satisfied to take this project course. It helps you to understand the basic concept of data visualization by using Google Sheets. The only concern that I have during process was that some parts of instructor's video were cut i guess so i couldn't figure out what to do next. However, since it is not complex to understand, i completed missing parts myself.

By rastin a

Apr 28, 2021

Dear Therese , that was a great course i really appreciate your work for providing course material. I learned how to make data charts and infographics that was really helpful for me in my papers and career presentations. Thanks A lot

By Angelique d l R

Oct 26, 2020

By Israel C

Nov 5, 2020

By Bharat K S D

Mar 3, 2021

Very well explained...Thank you very much...

By Limanska N

Apr 16, 2021

Thank you for the course!

By Richard A M

Oct 23, 2020

very informative

By 楊兆豐

Mar 2, 2021

Useful Tools and Clear Instruction

By Daniel K

Apr 15, 2021

Could not access the data set that I was to work with.