Back to Deep Learning with PyTorch : Neural Style Transfer

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Deep Learning with PyTorch : Neural Style Transfer by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this 2 hour-long project-based course, you will learn to implement neural style transfer using PyTorch. Neural Style Transfer is an optimization technique used to take a content and a style image and blend them together so the output image looks like the content image but painted in the style of the style image. We will create artistic style image using content and given style image. We will compute the content and style loss function. We will minimize this loss function using optimization techniques to get an artistic style image that retains content features and style features. This guided project is for learners who want to apply neural style transfer practically using PyTorch. In order to be successful in this guided project, you should be familiar with the theoretical concept of neural style transfer, python programming, and convolutional neural networks.A google account is needed to use the Google colab environment....

VM
Dec 16, 2020

The understanding in this course is amazing and very satisfying. I will recommended to my friends to take this one.

JA
Feb 21, 2021

Excellent course with great structure, I will highly recommend this course and instructor was very knowledgeable.

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Deep Learning with PyTorch : Neural Style Transfer

By Vatsal K M

Dec 17, 2020

By Jodhani Z A

Feb 22, 2021

By Kartik D

Jan 16, 2021

It was a super informative project course, very well explained and demonstrated.

By Christos G

Dec 6, 2020

Nice but it needs to be more explanatory!