Back to What is Your Life Goal?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What is Your Life Goal? by Coursera Project Network

4.0

In this hour long project you will discover your passions, identify your skills and come up with the purpose of your life as you define it....

1 - 10 of 10 Reviews for What is Your Life Goal?

By Sittie A H Z

Nov 15, 2020

Short and sweet. It was really easy to follow :)

By Karina A

Dec 17, 2020

Este curso fue de mucha ayuda para identificar aspectos de mi vida profesional

By Haris T

Dec 1, 2020

perfect

By Heather T

Feb 5, 2021

The project is worth doing, however it really is the case of what you get out of it is what you put into it. I liked her prompts to get you thinking about your passions and your skills. I highly recommend using the pause button to give yourself enough time to write your responses. I've done a similar exercise already and there wasn't much that was new, hence the 3 stars. If you haven't done something like it before and are looking to find a direction to move in, this is a good starting place. The final quiz was odd but I believe the purpose was to motivate you to take the next step in pursuing your life goal.

By SUN L

Dec 29, 2020

Sorry, I felt nothing special that really helps me to determine my life goal, as I had tried all the methods as demonstrated in video.

By Karina

Dec 8, 2020

Didn't help as I was hoping!

By Faranak H

Nov 14, 2020

I enrolled in this project to see whether I like it or not. Apparently it is not for me. Now I wonder why there is no "unenroll" option available!

By Mateusz

Nov 18, 2020

This assessment doesn't support my life goal.