Back to Introduction to Docker : The Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Docker : The Basics by Coursera Project Network

4.4

Welcome to Introduction to Docker: The basics. You’re joining thousands of learners currently enrolled in the course. I'm excited to have you in the class and look forward to your contributions to the learning community. To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site. Click Discussions to see forums where you can discuss the course material with fellow students taking the class. If you have questions about course content, please post them in the forums to get help from others in the course community. For technical problems with the Coursera platform, visit the Learner Help Center. Good luck as you get started, and I hope you enjoy the course!...

CB
Feb 18, 2021

This course is really helpful in getting started with using Docker. The instructor does a great job explaining what is going on in a stepwise fashion.

Jun 21, 2021

This course is easy to follow and very helpful in getting started with Docker. The instructor did a fantastic job in explaining the details.

26 - 42 of 42 Reviews for Introduction to Docker : The Basics

Sep 20, 2021

j

By Stephan H H

Feb 13, 2021

It very simple and clear to follow. The external platform have some issues with Ctrl+p Crtl+q commands, so you have to find another way to follow the tasks (this should be easier for those who have more knowledge in Linux), but the discussion forums has some tips. It could be more content but I learn something but of course I need to enroll in a another course/guided project to fully understand docker and containers.

By Florian C

Apr 10, 2021

Good introduction, yet somewhat too basic in my eyes as I still feel like I need to learn some more about Docker to be able to start using it in practice.

By Kai M T

Apr 7, 2021

Little hard to understand the instructor some times, but a good introduction to start using Docker with Docker-hub.

By Konstantin P

May 13, 2021

A good introduction to the very basic operations within docker.

By Guillermo S J C

Mar 24, 2021

It's well explained, but it was too basic for my expectations

By Raviteja R

Sep 5, 2021

Good for knowing basic commands and operations of docker.

By Raghav D

May 13, 2021

could have been better if taught about the docker file

By Jerson M

Nov 23, 2020

Faster course, but good.

By Sonam C Y

Jul 8, 2021

Awesome

By Kachi R V K

Jul 27, 2021

good

By COWARD R A

Apr 8, 2021

This is a very basic and quite limited course, and while it may be worthwhile as a starting point to those unfamiliar with docker, you will only gain very limited knowledge. The instructor was also not always as clear as they could be when speaking. There are definitely better beginner courses available.

By Sascha B

Apr 7, 2021

Very basic introduction.

By Fabian G

Jul 28, 2021

I​ learned some new and probably relevant commands for docker. But that's basically it. I did play with Docker before so I was also not really a newbie in docker.

By Galina T

Aug 27, 2021

T​his one star is only because it was not possible to set zero stars. I was unable to proceed with the project from Lesson 2 onward, because of the issue of intercepting keys when trying to follow the instructor (Ctrl+Q causes the browser attempt to close open windows). I could not resolve the problem and I noticed that more than 5 students asked for help in the discussion forum regarding the same issue, however the staff are completely unresponsive. I am very sorry I spent money and then a lot of time trying to resovle the issue described above.

By Natan D