Back to Get Creative with Google Drawings for Education

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Creative with Google Drawings for Education by Coursera Project Network

4.4

By the end of this project you will understand and create five visuals using Google Drawings which are helpful for education if you are a teacher, a blogger or a graphic designer. This course will include an introduction to Google Drawings, how to get creative with this application mainly for education purposes and how to share and collaborate your designs with others in real-time. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

R
Jan 23, 2021

I AM HAPPY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW REFRESH AND TO HELP ME ALONG MY WAY ON MY JOURNEY IN TAKING MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

SL
Jan 12, 2021

I have learnt how to make good use of Google Drawing. Dash. Board\n\nIn expressing in. Teaching in class room.

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Get Creative with Google Drawings for Education

By SWIFT G L

Jan 13, 2021

I have learnt how to make good use of Google Drawing. Dash. Board

In expressing in. Teaching in class room.

By Kimberly A

Nov 17, 2020

Please unenroll this for me. Thank you

By Resourceful R

Jan 24, 2021

By JINNAPAT T

Jan 11, 2021

New information for my works! I just realize this website!

By ANTONETTE E E

Nov 26, 2020

Thank you very much!

By Salwa S S A A

Dec 20, 2020

amazing

By CathyAnn A

Feb 16, 2021

I was not able to complete course. Session just closed- course ended when logging in to workspace. Only allowed me to go to quiz. Please unenroll me for this course.