Back to Get organized with Trello Boards

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get organized with Trello Boards by Coursera Community Project Network

4.1

Get organized with Trello Boards : Trello is a free collaboration tool that organizes projects into boards. We can create teams, boards, and invite our friends and family to collaborate with us on them. Imagine a white board, filled with lots of sticky notes. Here, each note represents a task included in a project. Kanban is a workflow management method that aims to help us visualize our work, maximize efficiency, and improve. For this project, we will only use the features and functionality included in the free version of Trello. By the end of this project, you will learn to effectively use Trello boards for organizing your work ,may it be for your professional or personal requirements and share with your teammates or use the features accessible for free ,just for yourself! This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Get organized with Trello Boards

Apr 3, 2021

Fantastic course! Being an absolute beginner, I got to learn a lot .Thanks:)

By ر ح ح ا

Apr 9, 2021

I benefited a lot, it was beautiful and interesting

By Cristian M

Mar 20, 2021

Great course! I learnt a lot about all the features. I would like to learn more about specific features and how to apply them at workplace.

By MD. R H

Mar 30, 2021

This is a fantastic subject..

By Paolo V

Apr 17, 2021

An awful experience. One can't see why one should go to an external site (rhyme.com) for a Coursera course. Moreover, and above all, the quality of audio is the worst of the worst!