Back to Getting Started with Tensorflow 2

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Tensorflow 2 by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project you will be introduced to Tensorflow from the ground up. Tensorflow is an extremely popular free and open source machine learning framework developed by Google. Using Tensorflow, developers can utilize the power of deep learning to create applications with features of artificial intelligence, such as natural language processing, object/image recognition, and prediction of continuous variables. We'll practice the basics, including installation, and finally we will build our own simple Tensorflow model. Your Tensorflow journey begins here! The methods you will learn in the course of this project will enable you to build learning agents for any potential purpose and provide valuable experience in your Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence development journey. Python experience is heavily recommended. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Getting Started with Tensorflow 2

By Ioanna N

Jan 7, 2021

Not sure what we are supposed to learn with this project. I followed about 50% of the material and I am not sure what is the purpose. The cloud desktop that you are supposed to be provided with all the required software doesn't have python installed. The instructor shows how to install python but are we seriously supposed to install python as part of learning tensorflow 2?

By Mohammed A

Feb 13, 2021

Great course for for beginners who are just starting with TensorFlow and does not want to spend a week learning it.

By Charles I N I

Feb 16, 2021

Great for beginners! Through yet simplified.

By Mollie E C

Jan 31, 2021

I love the side-by-side interactive coding alongside the instructor - this is exactly what I was missing from my ML and DL specializations. That being said, I disliked a lot of things about this course. I hope the coding in the videos and the quiz questions get updated promptly.

By Vaishak n

Mar 11, 2021

Codes are coming in the screen somehow and he is just reading them to us without any explanation. It is more like a "watch me build an ANN in TensorFlow" tutorial