Back to Gmail: The Foundation To Accessing Google Apps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gmail: The Foundation To Accessing Google Apps by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a Google account and set up Gmail to enable access to Google's free apps and services. You will learn how to neatly organize your Gmail, write an email with a signature, create labels for messages and set up Google chat to foster relationships within an organization. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MJ

We are using the gmail account many times without knowing the basic terms also. So, such a basic course is very much essential for learning the use of gmail account from basics.

AB
Feb 22, 2021

Enjoyed this opportunity! Ms. Esonu was very clear an concise throughout the entire course and taught me new things using Gmail.

1 - 25 of 40 Reviews for Gmail: The Foundation To Accessing Google Apps

By PRAKASH C

Jun 11, 2020

I was in search of such kind of course that teaches to organize the bundle of messages in Gmail account. And here I have learned the same so nicely and now I am able to organize my messages in a proficient manner which save my valuable time. So thank you very much to the course instructor for this nice teaching.

By MR S S J

By Antonio D B

Feb 23, 2021

By Hafiy D

Jul 18, 2020

EXCELLENT FOR TO KNOW THE BASIC OF GMAIL AND HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR EMAIL PROPERLY

By Policherla g s

Apr 22, 2020

This course is very useful to people.so all are followed this course compulsory.

By LESTER L A T

Jun 25, 2020

this an effective tool for my communications and other usage for e-materials

By Affan A N

Sep 1, 2020

Good tutorial for true beginner in using gmail and its related apps

By DEEPAK L D

Apr 26, 2020

Every notes were awsome and helpful for me , it was simple english.

By Luthfi F I

Oct 1, 2020

Thank you for the lessons! It's adding my knowledge.

By Hasbollah B M S (

May 7, 2020

A very good course for beginners.

By S.Lakshmi s

Apr 6, 2021

very useful. i learned a lot

By 1805179