Back to Utilizing Google Classroom for Corporate Training

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Utilizing Google Classroom for Corporate Training by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this 60 minute project, learners will know how to set up a Google Classroom class for corporate training, how to invite and add people to the virtual classroom, how to add and share content, how to give assignments, and how to facilitate virtual collaboration. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Utilizing Google Classroom for Corporate Training

By José A F C

Dec 4, 2020

The information is very useful, but it was necessary to explain the use and creation of the forms.

By 1805179

Jan 20, 2021

By Jonathan V

Jan 7, 2021

A gentle pace and easy to follow so perfect for the beginner but frustrating that no explanation was given on what the 'VM' was and not matter what I tried to do I could not locate it ... and of course, there was no one to contact at Coursera or any way my query would be answered so I gave up and just used materials from my own Google Drive. I could not use gmail as part of the task - that I blame on my college for turning off gmail so that we can mix and match Microsoft Outlook with G Suite for Education :(