Back to Getting Started with Google Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Google Classroom by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will be ready to use Google Classroom to simplify teaching and learning with your class. Google Classroom is a “free and easy tool helping educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with learners from school, from home, or on the go.” Throughout this project, we will work together to set up your classroom, learn how to create assignments, and much more. Whether you are teaching online or in person, Google Classroom will help simplify your year while engaging students and creating connections at home. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

GB
Sep 24, 2020

As a student, I hated google classroom. I found it confusing and too many tabs/choices. Now as a teacher, I have learned to appreciate it more especially after taking this course.

JC
Feb 2, 2021

Explanation was done with clarity. Therefore, I am confident that I am able to put to practice the skills attained to navigate on this platform without much difficulty.

1 - 25 of 63 Reviews for Getting Started with Google Classroom

By Jericho Y

Oct 27, 2020

This course is essential for teachers, especially today we are using online classes here in the Philippines. Thank you very much!!

By Nikita U

Sep 30, 2020

I am loving Coursera ....I cant stop myself from enrolling in and completing on and on ....

By Celestine L U

Sep 26, 2020

The Trainer was amazing and impressive

By Genilou L J B

Sep 25, 2020

By Phoebe C M

Oct 31, 2020

Her explanation is easy to understand and all her instructions are easy to follow. I felt comfortable learning and doing this project from her. Great job!

By Bensen A

Dec 8, 2020

All of Rachel's Coursera Project Courses are the Best. I really appreciate her work.

By S D

Sep 30, 2020

it is very good, and so useful during this pandemic time

By Tovan M D

Feb 5, 2021

Simple, fun and very useful

By Dana S

Oct 28, 2020

simple and informative

By HMM T A

Oct 2, 2020

Nice. Learned new options and facilities.

By Kate P

Feb 12, 2021

This course was very helpful. It provided hands-on activities and the necessary guidance to explore the Google Classroom as was needed for my own classroom. I was able to complete it in my own time. Also, I left this course having a great head-start. I can now expand the range of activities and assignments that I engage my students in. Wonderful job!

By Julietta C

Feb 3, 2021

By Cashina A M

Feb 15, 2021

I enjoyed the class. All objectives were obtained and I gained a more knowledge on the use of a few of the features in the Google Classroom.

Job Well Done Miss.

By Karen A

Jan 3, 2021

I really enjoyed the ability to work in Google Classroom. The dual screen really helped me to understand the process. A truly hands on experience.

By Beverley P M

Jan 31, 2021

Excellent presentation. It was clear and concise. I was able to navigate through each step on my own after viewing this presentation. Thank you

By Mayn P

Feb 4, 2021

This was simple. It is useful to anyone who desires a basic understanding of Google Classroom. I recommended it tp other staff.

By Dalkith C

Feb 13, 2021

Was short but really informative and hands on. I never thought using google classroom would be so simple. I loved this course.

By Nithin T S

Oct 20, 2020

I really liked this guided project. I look forward to such projects. The tutor also was great. I had so much fun. Thank you.

By Allan L A

Oct 29, 2020

Rachel made it really easy for me to learn how to create my very own virtual classroom. Perfect in this time of pandemic.

By She-an P

Oct 29, 2020

Thank you so much for very clear instructions. I have learned a lot and will definitely practice it right a way.

By MARICAR P

Oct 26, 2020

This is so amazing that you can create a classroom online. thank you so much for sharing this course with us.

By Norizal A L

Oct 25, 2020

Great for Google Classroom Basic user. Expecting more on Advanced under GSuite credential in the future.

By William P

Sep 28, 2020

It is a very useful course. please add more informational ppts in order to make it more interesting.

By Vernita A

Jan 30, 2021

I am happy with the content produced. I had a very good understanding of Google classroom features.

By Randie C

Feb 4, 2021

Very good course. Stimulating and informative. Relevant to todays teacher learner conditions.