Back to Getting Started with Google Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with Google Classroom by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will be ready to use Google Classroom to simplify teaching and learning with your class. Google Classroom is a “free and easy tool helping educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with learners from school, from home, or on the go.” Throughout this project, we will work together to set up your classroom, learn how to create assignments, and much more. Whether you are teaching online or in person, Google Classroom will help simplify your year while engaging students and creating connections at home. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

GB

Sep 25, 2020

As a student, I hated google classroom. I found it confusing and too many tabs/choices. Now as a teacher, I have learned to appreciate it more especially after taking this course.

NS

Oct 20, 2020

I really liked this guided project. I look forward to such projects. The tutor also was great. I had so much fun. Thank you.

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Getting Started with Google Classroom

By Genilou L J B

By Jericho Y

Oct 27, 2020

This course is essential for teachers, especially today we are using online classes here in the Philippines. Thank you very much!!

By Nithin T S

Oct 20, 2020

By MARICAR P

Oct 26, 2020

This is so amazing that you can create a classroom online. thank you so much for sharing this course with us.

By Norizal A L

Oct 26, 2020

Great for Google Classroom Basic user. Expecting more on Advanced under GSuite credential in the future.

By William P

Sep 28, 2020

It is a very useful course. please add more informational ppts in order to make it more interesting.

By Nikita U

Sep 30, 2020

I am loving Coursera ....I cant stop myself from enrolling in and completing on and on ....

By Laura C B M

Sep 28, 2020

Excelente curso, muy util y propio para estos momentos. Gracias

By Renniza F D

Oct 28, 2020

Great experience. I would definitely try-out Google Classroom.

By S D

Sep 30, 2020

it is very good, and so useful during this pandemic time

By Ysrael S

Oct 01, 2020

The guided instruction is very easy to follow. :-)

By Celestine U

Sep 26, 2020

The Trainer was amazing and impressive

By Gevasha H

Oct 28, 2020

I really enjoyed doing this project.

By Y M V N R R

Oct 04, 2020

شكرا

By ماجد ب م ب س ا

Sep 29, 2020

Good

By Dr. G G T

Nice

By HMM T A

Oct 02, 2020

Nice. Learned new options and facilities.