Back to Starting GUI Programming with JavaFX

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Starting GUI Programming with JavaFX by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long guided project, we will learn the basics of creating GUI Applications with JavaFX. We will do this by creating a simple user interface designed with Scene Builder and FXML. The GUI Application itself will be powered by the JavaFX framework. While JavaFX has a fairly large number of components that offer a lot of functionality, we will focus on creating something simple to familiarize ourselves with the framework and some of its core functionality. To be able to complete this project successfully, you should be familiar with the Java programming language. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MA
Aug 27, 2020

This guided project was just perfect for me. It was exactly what I was expecting from it.

Sep 19, 2020