Learner Reviews & Feedback for How to Create a Web Application Using ReactJS and .NET 5 by Coursera Project Network
About the Course
In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to:
- Download and install the .NET 5 Framework on a new computer, as well as create a new application using the .NET 5 templating engine.
- Create your own server side web service using .NET 5 to create a controller from scratch.
- Create your own front-end ReactJS component to communicate with your .NET 5 service from the previous task.
- Package your application into an image via Docker and create a container from that image to be run locally on your PC.
- Deploy your application to the cloud using a combination of Docker Hub and Amazon AWS ECS.
Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....