Back to Python: Imputations, Feature Creation & Statistical Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python: Imputations, Feature Creation & Statistical Analysis by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 3 and half hour long project-based course, you will learn how to perform imputations, feature engineering, statistical analysis, train & evaluate models and exploratory analysis and visualization on your data....

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Python: Imputations, Feature Creation & Statistical Analysis

By Abekah C K

Dec 5, 2020

I got many insights from this course, especially with regards to feature imputations

By Jorge H G G

Feb 25, 2021

I do not recommend taking this type of course, take one and pass it, however after a few days I have tried to review the material, and my surprise is that it asks me to pay again to be able to review the material. Of course coursera gives me a small discount for having already paid it previously. It is very easy to download the videos and difficult to get hold of the material, but with ingenuity it is possible. Then I recommend uploading them to YouTube and keeping them private for when they want to consult (they avoid legal problems and can share with friends), then they can request a refund.

By Oaindrila D

Feb 4, 2021

The instructor has given multiple examples for visualization & data analysis. Good explanation. Good for someone who wants to know how data is analysed from scratch.

By vedapriya M

Oct 21, 2020

I had some information about how to do python project.