Back to Build an Interactive Worksheet in Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build an Interactive Worksheet in Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will have created a drag-and-drop worksheet for your students to complete online or in the classroom. Creating digital worksheets not only saves you time at the photocopier, but it provides you with the customization that will help your students truly flourish as they learn. As we create this interactive worksheet, you will become more familiar with the tools Google Slides has to offer - all while creating activities you can easily differentiate and use with your students right away! *You will need a free Google account for this project....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Build an Interactive Worksheet in Google Slides

By Dana J

Mar 6, 2021

Very well done. Easy to follow directions!

By Nancy C M M

Apr 24, 2021

I love this project, It was very useful.

By Nicola K

Jun 8, 2021

The Instructor was really clear and the course was useful. However, for some reason my cloud workspace cut out before I was finished viewing the course videos and then the course itself closed off so that I couldn't finish watching the last video. Consequently, when I was forced to the next step for completing the course - taking the quiz - I didn't know the answer to the last question because I hadn't seen the last video. This was pretty frustrating.