Back to Job Search Written Tools for Job Interviews

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Search Written Tools for Job Interviews by Coursera Project Network

Job Search Written Tools for Job Interviews In this course, you will create a Cover Letter, a Thank You Note and a Professional Reference List for Your Next Employer. A well-crafted Cover Letter is an opportunity to have your skills reviewed quickly, and it shows the hiring manager you took the time to go the extra mile to formally introduce yourself. A Thank You Note is an excellent way to make a first good impression and a Professional Reference List will have a significant impact on who you reach out to vouch for your marketable skills....

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Job Search Written Tools for Job Interviews

By Laura H

Mar 30, 2021

I wasn't able to make a copy of the teachers document as instructed in the second project. I decided to type what the instructor said to copy so that I could follow along and have as reference as the course continued. I also, wasn't able to return to the video to review the information. The video had a time limit on it and then didn't let me watch it again because the time limit had run out. I tried to complete all the tasks but I was unable to because the course would not let me redo or review any of the previous material. After watching the video once it asked me to take the test when I didn't feel ready but took it anyway to see if I would have access to the previous course material so that I can learn and put to use, the information taught in the course.