Back to Postman - Intro to APIs (without coding)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Postman - Intro to APIs (without coding) by Coursera Project Network

We use APIs everyday - when we check the news, when we log into online service - because APIs are used by many companies as a way to interact with their product or service. Being able understand and send API requests is helpful in many roles across the business - including product, marketing and data. If you work alongside or interact with APIs in your job, or you want to use APIs in your tech or data projects, this course is a great introduction to interacting with APIs without writing could (using a program called Postman). By the end of this project, you will understand what APIs are and what they are used for. You will have interacted with a number of APIs, and recognise the different parts which make up an API. You will feel comfortable reading API documentation and writing your own requests....

HT
Nov 4, 2020

Quite helpful, interesting, had a good pace and the right mix of guidance and practice. I'm very pleased I completed the project!

SF
Oct 9, 2020

Great Instructor and great way of teaching, she explains everything with a perfect timing.

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Postman - Intro to APIs (without coding)

By Yue W

Feb 2, 2021

I could not access the project content--the tool opened up only to say technical error and it could not open my project. On the course status it marks my project as complete even if I have not opened it. There's no way to ask for help or to get a refund, please can someone help? Only giving one star to get attention so someone might look into it! Thanks.

By Daniel P

Mar 14, 2021

Hi Lauren,

I like your teaching style and presentation. There is a problem with the content though as it is now out of date. An example of this is when you copy the OpenUV collection into Postman. Postman now supports v2 as v1 has been depracated.

By Jose M B

Oct 13, 2020

Buen curso, corto para entender cómo funciona Postman y usar APIs. Lo bueno es que enseña a entrar a diferentes APIs y a entender la documentación de cada una, y en general cómo deberían entenderse.

By Valentin Z

Nov 9, 2020

It was so great that you have a built-in postman in course. What I mostly liked is that there's a lot of practice and it's useful for beginners.

By Heather T

Nov 5, 2020

By SAMUEL I A F

Oct 10, 2020

By Shawn P M

Nov 19, 2020

Nice work covering the main points to help get you started.

By Marcello P

Nov 10, 2020

Clear and compact. A pleasure to take the course!

By Pauline C

Nov 26, 2020

Easy to understand and enjoyable!

By Mariia S

Nov 23, 2020

Good overall concepts

By Eszter T

Mar 21, 2021

I think 10 USD was a bit pricey compared to how much you can learn in this course.

By ROHIT M

Oct 2, 2020

great course but slightly shoter it can be explained with more details

By Suyash A

Feb 2, 2021

No practical experience. It was quite short.

By Mohamed E

Mar 31, 2021

Waste of time and money.