Back to Learn MySQL Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn MySQL Fundamentals by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 2-hours long project-based course, you will (learn fundamentals of MySQL database, learn to design database schema ). In today's software development industries Database play a very important role, from app to web anywhere you want to store your information for later use you will need database , hence in this project firstly you will learn fundamentals of MySQL database like how to create database and tables , Insert , modify , update and search data with MySQL queries and many more. Meanwhile learning MySQL queries you will be learning to design database schema for large code based applications. By the end of this project you will be able to design database schemas for any web applications. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Learn MySQL Fundamentals

By ADARSH P

Feb 20, 2021

A very nice and short introduction to MYSQL. Covers everything a beginner might need to start working on their own database.

By Joshua C

Mar 24, 2021

The material was a lot to learn from, but it was more difficult to understand the instructor's accent. I'm also giving this Guided Project 4 stars because it was my first time trying out MySQL.

By Heather E

Mar 20, 2021

Only 3 stars as the last piece of interactive software wasn't installed, so I messed around for 30m trying to find it, then managed to install it myself. Then there was supposed to be a facebook.sql file to upload and work with, this was missing, both of which meant I couldn't actually participate in the last piece of work.

Overall a good introduction to very basic SQL, but I will need a lot more depth than this, so will look elsewhere.

By Daniel M

Mar 26, 2021

Awful. Bad English, repetitive, lack of structure. I had to install the bench by my own. To recommended, and should be deleted.