Back to Learn Object Oriented Programming With C++

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn Object Oriented Programming With C++ by Coursera Project Network

4.0

In this 1.5-hour long project-based course, you will learn Object Oriented Programming using C++, you will learn how to develop command line applications using C++ and you will be able to realize features and advantages of OOP over procedural oriented programming. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Learn Object Oriented Programming With C++

By Jan N J

Oct 16, 2020

The material is very basic and still badly explained. It was difficult to follow the instructor - he has a rather strong foreign accent. The project material isn't much help either. Additionally the virtual desktop proved WAY to small to be useful. I couldn't properly read anything on it and working with it was unnecessarily complicated. I ended up not using it at all. Lastly I would suggest making an actual project out of it, rather than a couple of bad videos with easy stand-alone exercises.

By yossef i

Nov 26, 2020

Nice

By Jose C D A

Dec 2, 2020

It is a little confusing listening to the instructor and having to run the programming interface. Personally I was working on codeblocks and it was very nice. So I suggest you to keep the videos only and add a lesson to install an IDE.

By Bryan R O

Nov 8, 2020

The final quiz was not useful at all but overall the project and the little puzzles the instructor provided helped me understand the topic further

By Sharanjeet S

Feb 4, 2021

Good for revising the concepts.

By MAMTA L

Oct 1, 2020

it's all oops .

By adelaja q

Oct 30, 2020

The teaching approach was nice, it allowed students to solve problems before getting the answer giving insight on use cases of the problem.

Though the course content isn't rigorous, it's excellent for beginners in OOP with C++.

By Nick A

Jan 5, 2021

I have been trying to figure out how to reset the deadline for two days. No success! I have been sending messages, requests for the same two days. Zero.

I am stuck on the final quiz with 50% score and it doesnt matter if and how well I try.

By Miguel A S S

Feb 20, 2021

Accent is not an issue at all when the person teaching knows how to pronunciate correctly. Sadly, this was not the case. I'm really dissapointed with this course, and I can't even get a refund.

By C S

Nov 12, 2020

No german keyboard support in vm. Too basic. Title should state that it is a beginner course.