Back to Create Engaging Lessons with Google Slides and Peardeck

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Engaging Lessons with Google Slides and Peardeck by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will have created a complete interactive lesson in Google Slides using Peardeck. With Peardeck, “you can add the magic of formative assessments and interactive questions to your presentations right from Google Slides.” This will ensure that students participate in you lessons rather than watching passively. With Peardeck, you can also create interactive lessons for online learning - whether you deliver the content live or allow students to complete the lesson at their own pace. By the end of this project, you will not only have created a complete lesson, but you will also be fully equipped to create any lesson in the future using Google Slides and Peardeck. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

KD
Nov 27, 2020

I love this guided project. I learned something new today that will make my lesson more engaging to my students.

AB
Nov 25, 2020

Thank you so much. This will make the lessons engaging to the learners.

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Create Engaging Lessons with Google Slides and Peardeck

By Roselle L

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this guided project!

By Kaylyn D

Nov 28, 2020

By Analyn B

Nov 26, 2020

Thank you so much. This will make the lessons engaging to the learners.

By ABUBAKAR S

Jun 6, 2021

very beneficial. thanks to the lecturer and Coursera team

By Nancy C M M

Jan 29, 2021

It was a really helpful tool, for my future lessons

By Εύη Σ