Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing social media posts with Hootsuite by Coursera Community Project Network
About the Course
This project is for people who are interested in using Hootsuite to handle their social posts on multiple channels. You will learn how to use Hootsuite to create posts, manage your content and interact with your audience.
In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to:
- Set up a free Hootsuite account, select your social media channels and link them to your account
- Edit the settings of your Hootsuite account
- Create boards and streams to manage your networks on Hootsuite
- Create and schedule social media messages
- Use Hootsuite Planner to review, create and organize your posts
- Directly engage with your audience and monitor online conversations on Hootsuite.
Note: There are no prerequisites for this project. You don’t need to be a digital marketer or a marketing expert, but you should be familiar with how social media works.
This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....