Back to Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning by Coursera Community Project Network

4.2

In this guided project, we will develop a predictive model capable of accurately predicting the presence or absence of heart disease from clinical and laboratory data using a K-Nearest-Neighbors Classifier. This project, which we'll run on Google Colab, was designed for those who are taking their first steps in Machine Learning algorithms, but the student should be already familiar with Python and basic ML concepts. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning

By Nicholas N

Mar 30, 2021

I gave it three stars, because the ungraded external tool is not working properly and the only thing that's functional is the Quiz, which I solved with the knowledge obtain on Udemy :) and I've got 100%. For the working Quiz you get 3 stars. In my opinion, for someone interested in Machine Learning, the course is interesting and a good practice. Have a good day! Thank you Coursera for the free course :)

By Poliana N F

Mar 18, 2021

Muito bom! Ótima didática da instrutora, vale a pena fazer :D

By Sasirekha S

May 10, 2021

Excellent one for the begineers

By Alice C S

Mar 28, 2021

Amazing!!

By Nilima P

May 12, 2021

More explanation would be benificial for beginner students to understand the implementation details and essence of ML in the project.

By José C L P

May 26, 2021

A​ fast, good and interesting course for beginners

By Dr G N R

May 31, 2021

exceelent training tips in coding​

By Francisco J C R

Jun 9, 2021

Interface can be improved I got problems to code due to small letters in the interface and somehow the windows gave me problems because I can not zoom in and out easily, I wasted a lot of time trying to read and code. The content is good but concepts such as standardize the variable, uneven neighbors, and meaning of metrics were lost