Back to Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning by Coursera Community Project Network

4.2

In this guided project, we will develop a predictive model capable of accurately predicting the presence or absence of heart disease from clinical and laboratory data using a K-Nearest-Neighbors Classifier. This project, which we'll run on Google Colab, was designed for those who are taking their first steps in Machine Learning algorithms, but the student should be already familiar with Python and basic ML concepts. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Predicting heart disease using Machine Learning

By Poliana N F

Mar 18, 2021

Muito bom! Ótima didática da instrutora, vale a pena fazer :D

By Alice C S

Mar 28, 2021

Amazing!!

By DEENA N

Apr 12, 2021

Good Explanation

By Nicholas N

Mar 30, 2021

I gave it three stars, because the ungraded external tool is not working properly and the only thing that's functional is the Quiz, which I solved with the knowledge obtain on Udemy :) and I've got 100%. For the working Quiz you get 3 stars. In my opinion, for someone interested in Machine Learning, the course is interesting and a good practice. Have a good day! Thank you Coursera for the free course :)