Back to Problem Solving Using Microsoft Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Problem Solving Using Microsoft Excel by Coursera Community Project Network

Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows for macOS, iOS and Android. Using Excel, one can make simple and complex calculations, plot graphs and charts, and analyze data for problem solving. It is a very popular spreadsheet, used by students, teachers, and industries worldwide. In this project, you will understand what a spreadsheet is, learn about the Excel interface, the basic functions and techniques used in Excel, how to identify and troubleshoot common errors, solve data tables, and create linear regression models! This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

KH
May 24, 2021

I learned the regaining knowledge about excel. Some of the short cuts to use the formula and solve simple problem in excel. The course is excellent.

ST
Jul 4, 2021

All students can benefit from the guidance. The lectures and Coursera have my heartfelt gratitude.

1 - 25 of 28 Reviews for Problem Solving Using Microsoft Excel

By Asim m t

May 21, 2021

i have completed the course and i ddnt get the certificate

By Enrique A M

Feb 26, 2021

Archisa is extraordinary the use you make in excel, for the regression lines. I loved.

By Kanagasabapathy. H

May 25, 2021

By Anil J

May 11, 2021

Excellent course for Excel Knowledge.

By Gideon B

Jul 8, 2021

quit interesting

By RIKA H S

Jul 22, 2021

this really helped me in completing on microsoft excel, i also got new knowledge which was very useful. The explanation is short but easy to understand.

By Sneha T

Jul 5, 2021

By MA J

Jul 4, 2021

I have completed the course but i didn't get any certificate

By Edward Z

May 20, 2021

very clear and direct explanations

By Kory L

Jun 9, 2021

nice

By CAT V H

Jul 10, 2021

As my major is more about social science which highly concentrates on theoretical learning, I use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to present my work more frequently compared to Microsoft Excel. However, I am aware of the importance of having competent skills in Microsoft Office, and obviously Excel is not an exception. That's why I started to learn the basic stuff in Excel to get ready for MOS exam, and fortunately I passed. After then, I still did not have the time to practice my Excel skills again. After I finish this project, I think it is useful for polishing some of my Excel skills. I actually learnt some interesting techniques and functions that I have not learn in my MOS preparation. This guided project is also a good start for Excel beginner to learn from. I take 1 star away because of the slow response in cloud workspace which irritates me to complete the work and affects my time to complete this project. Anyway, thanks Archisha Bhar for your effort to guide this project step by step.

By Jason V

Jul 13, 2021

Excellent tutorial in the basics of Excel. However, the jump to linear regression seemed excessive and very convoluted. The final tab of the spreadsheet was not well laid out.

By user493046

Jul 9, 2021

It was explained is very short time all the important info regarding the excel

By Aniruddh M

Jun 28, 2021

G​ood

By Rani R

Jun 13, 2021

good

By Kankanala R K

May 13, 2021

Good

By Praveen K

May 11, 2021