Back to Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit by Coursera Project Network

4.0

In this 2-hour long guided project, you will learn how to write codes for an actual Quantum Computer and execute it in both the simulated environment and on the actual Quantum Device. We will get familiar with the basics of quantum computation and understand their implementation in Python using the IBM Software Development Kit called Qiskit. The course is a multidisciplinary project for programmers, computer science and physics students and anyone interested in Quantum Computation. By the end of this project, you will be able to implement and comprehend a Quantum algorithm that outperforms its classical variants....

SC
Sep 18, 2020

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Coursera and Mr. Farhad Abdi for his sincere efforts. The cloud desktop has made learning very much interactive and effective for easy learning.

BK
Sep 18, 2020

I'm sorry but I thought we will be having 4-5 week-long course with many assignments and coding problems. Will you be uploading a new course soon, on this topic.

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit

By Sumanta C

Sep 19, 2020

By Darshan M

Sep 27, 2020

This course gives brief introduction to the basics of quantum computation Qiskit (IBM software development kit), You will learn how to execute codes in Real Quantum Computer as well as in simulated Environment.

By Prateek M

Oct 14, 2020

Certain parts of the code was not clear, had to look up online to get more efficient part to understand it in a better way

By Isuru K

Nov 1, 2020

Good content. Audio quality of the recording is poor. Instructor should correct the caption. Thank you

By Tatjana S

Oct 25, 2020

Excellent for first steps. All theory, which is needed, is provided.

By Islam J A

Nov 22, 2020

Good course, I enjoyed joining it, thank you my friends

By Thắng N T

Sep 29, 2020

This course is so good for study quantum computing !

By Neel K K

Sep 20, 2020

Nice

By Prawin R

Nov 26, 2020

This is indeed a good course to understand QISKIT provided you have a basic familiarity of quantum physics. May be it is the format of the guided project but I would have preferred the course to be more extensive. However, a student in the discussion correctly points out that the string is obtained using the information of the string itself.

By Ivan Y C M

Feb 13, 2021

it is very practical but im missing more explanations of the context and meaning in each step done

By Sanivarapu K P V

Oct 2, 2020

Informative project to get rudimentary coding experience on Quantum Computer using Qiskit.

By Jay N P

Oct 11, 2020

Course is really good. Needs improvement on rhyme environment.

By Regis M

Nov 25, 2020

Excellent introduction to quantum mechanics programming.

By ahlam a

Oct 5, 2020

Great Course for basics

By Waleed A

Jan 4, 2021

Its great for a short quick intro into using Qiskit, but overall I found it wasn't good at explaining things, even certain functions. Its almost too easy and doesn't have any real challenges to feel like I did something. I feel like it could have been a "Quick Start" guide to Qiskit.

By Piyush R S

Sep 23, 2020

The course wasn't the sharpest one, but it was helpful. The web applications for windows was laggy, it'd be better if they handed out the python formats to run in our computer.

By Kumar A S

Dec 18, 2020

I thought that this project was good but topics can be much more enduring

By adivandhya

Feb 19, 2021

Unclear in explaining concepts.

By Giwil G

Sep 27, 2020

audio was not clear

By Richard K

Dec 20, 2020

I could finish this stuff without actually doing anything nor follow the lectures entirely.

By Mike F

Feb 28, 2021

Overall this course was very disappointing. The interface did not work properly and the content was full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, as was the final quiz, which made it difficult to understand what was actually being asked - which I suppose highlights the probabilistic nature of quantum measurements! The material covered was pretty basic for an 'intermediate' course and is explained much more clearly in the official Qiskit YouTube videos.

By Medha S

Jan 11, 2021

It didn't do what was expected. The course material first thing was to introduce quantum computing. But it didn't do that. It started with the basics of generic computation and then just jumped into qbit and stuff, without any introduction.