Back to Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit by Coursera Project Network

4.0

In this 2-hour long guided tutorial, you will learn how to write codes for an actual Quantum Computer and execute it in both the simulated environment and on the actual Quantum Device. We will get familiar with the basics of quantum computation and understand their implementation in Python using the IBM Software Development Kit called Qiskit. The course is a multidisciplinary tutorial for programmers, computer science and physics students and anyone interested in Quantum Computation. By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to implement and comprehend a Quantum algorithm that outperforms its classical variants....

SC
Sep 18, 2020

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Coursera and Mr. Farhad Abdi for his sincere efforts. The cloud desktop has made learning very much interactive and effective for easy learning.

BK
Sep 18, 2020

I'm sorry but I thought we will be having 4-5 week-long course with many assignments and coding problems. Will you be uploading a new course soon, on this topic.

26 - 33 of 33 Reviews for Programming a Quantum Computer with Qiskit

By Suhail L

Apr 1, 2021

The sound needs to be improved

By ahlam a

Oct 5, 2020

Great Course for basics

By Waleed A

Jan 4, 2021

Its great for a short quick intro into using Qiskit, but overall I found it wasn't good at explaining things, even certain functions. Its almost too easy and doesn't have any real challenges to feel like I did something. I feel like it could have been a "Quick Start" guide to Qiskit.

By piyush s (

Sep 23, 2020

The course wasn't the sharpest one, but it was helpful. The web applications for windows was laggy, it'd be better if they handed out the python formats to run in our computer.

By Kumar A S

Dec 18, 2020

I thought that this project was good but topics can be much more enduring

By Alain C

May 10, 2021

Too short unfortunately.

By Sarah S

May 13, 2021

Distorted Audio; Instructor repeatedly makes the same mistakes during the demonstration

Ambiguous question in the exam; misspelled question

I cannot believe I wasted $10 on this project

By Pierre‑Emmanuel V

Apr 12, 2021

Slow, muddled and very basic.