Back to Project Selection with Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Selection with Google Sheets by Coursera Community Project Network

Project Selection is a critical aspect of Project Management. In an ideal world, organizations can initiate an unlimited number of projects. However, in the real world where organizations have limited resources (time, money, personnel, materials…) only a few projects, in most cases the projects deemed most beneficial are selected for initiation. There are numerous Project Selection Techniques organizations utilize to determine the most beneficial projects. In this Guided Project, we will use Google Sheets to analyze six (6) common Project Selection Techniques and complete a Project Selection Case Activity. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

H
May 27, 2021

This course has helped me on understanding the basics of spreadsheet. It is a good project and I would recommend it.

PB