Back to Small Business Marketing Using LinkedIn

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Small Business Marketing Using LinkedIn by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to use LinkedIn to promote your small business by creating a LinkedIn business page, connecting to the right customers, using the LinkedIn messaging feature, posting relevant content, joining groups, and creating your own group for your small business. This course will benefit small business owners with limited to no social media marketing experience. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Small Business Marketing Using LinkedIn

By Muhammad H

Apr 12, 2021

I found the course very short but informative that include all relevant information that a new user needs about the linkedIn and I am now able to create pages and groups and join groups too. I am totally satisfied with the teaching style of instructor.

By Baishakhi P

May 14, 2021

I believe that this will help me to understand marketing solutions using LinkedIn

By Ahmed S S

Jul 12, 2021

very good, useful, and quick information