Back to Create a Visual Schedule with Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Visual Schedule with Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this guided tutorial, you will have created a visual schedule that you can use with your class to provide structure for their day. Visual schedules can relieve any anxiety students may have about what comes next and provide an opportunity to discuss any changes to the day. This will help your students feel more calm and ready to learn. Visual schedules are also essential tools for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder or learning needs. By using a visual schedule, you can differentiate their learning goals for the day in a way that allows them to feel prepared for each new task and ready to move on when each task is complete. Throughout this tutorial, we will work together to create a visual schedule that is modified to fit your class or student’s needs. *You will need a free Google account for this tutorial....

RS
Dec 2, 2020

Although I was not able to continue in Rhymes I completed the tasks in the original Google Slides by pausing the video. So I viewed and returned after each briefing.

MA
Mar 9, 2021

Thank you for this course, I suggest to add special course about how to apply it on an online and distance learning

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Create a Visual Schedule with Google Slides

By Rosemarie S

Dec 3, 2020

By MOUZA S A M A

Mar 10, 2021

By Nancy C M M

Jan 30, 2021

Google slides is an amazing tool, and this project helped me a lot. Also, I have new ideas thanks to this project.

By MARICAR P

Oct 26, 2020

I enjoyed studying and learning on how to do the visual schedule. Thank you for sharing this course to us.

By Ma. T M L