Back to Tensorflow Neural Networks using Deep Q-Learning Techniques

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tensorflow Neural Networks using Deep Q-Learning Techniques by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project you will learn how to train a reinforcement learning agent to play Atari video games autonomously using Deep Q-Learning with Tensorflow and OpenAI's Gym API. This project will familiarize you with the Gym interface and the process of training a Tensorflow-based neural network using Deep Q-Learning techniques. The methods you will learn in the course of this project will enable you to build reinforcement learning agents for any potential purpose and provide valuable experience in your Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence development journey. Python experience is heavily recommended. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Tensorflow Neural Networks using Deep Q-Learning Techniques

By 叶耀文

Feb 25, 2021

actually I watch this project over and over again,I can't find the so-called"Phoenix-v4" in the video,and I go to open AI gym ,find they do not support online play for their games.This made me confused,I even not see the game and play it myself,just start to code blindly,how should this happen? I support this project should replace the part1 gif by phoenix - v4,maybe more helpful to the whole learning process.

By Wheezy

Apr 12, 2021

Many errors in the code. The recorded session did not show all code. The so-called "complete scripts" were not working. Took me one hour to debug. Why didn't the author use Google colab?

By Mahyar B