Back to The Product Lifecycle: A Guide from start to finish

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Product Lifecycle: A Guide from start to finish by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 1 hour and 30 minutes long project-based course, you will learn how to understand the product development stage, you will learn to differentiate and locate products in the introduction stage of the product life cycle as well as doing the needed financial analysis for products in different product life cycle stages Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 8 of 8 Reviews for The Product Lifecycle: A Guide from start to finish

By Naphatsorn D

Aug 20, 2020

This is a great project that describe the use of google docs to calculate and evaluate R&D and market share of the products

By GAURAB A

Nov 4, 2020

Not enough information and an introduction are given. Is good for someone looking just for marketing strategies though.

By Daria S

Feb 1, 2021

I found this course completely irrelevant and missing a lot of theoretical background. I had very high expectations from a paid course on Coursera, but quality of the material makes me question my whole attitude and perception of the website. I took great corses for free that really had a huge impact on my career, and no this...

While there graphs and excels presented, it is completely left behind the scenes what those graphs mean, what are win and profit rations, why should we do this and not something else for the product in a certain stage?

Presented files are not reusable since the instructor simply does not explain what they calculate, how, how this can be used for another examples...

For me, this course was a waste of time and money. And I will never understand what was the point of Rhyme being used in it... Google account would be enough.

By Nirjhar M

Nov 2, 2020

Product Life Cycle is an Important topic for budding Project Managers. This Guided project did not teach anything about that. Not Satisfied

By MOHAMMED N A

Sep 22, 2020

useful

By AMAL F

Oct 26, 2020

good

By Dr V V

Aug 16, 2020

NIL

By Fan Z

Jun 22, 2021

w​hat the presenter talks is much useful than whats actually in the excel