Back to User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles by Coursera Project Network

4.1

Creating personas is a core skill for UX professionals. This 1-hour long guided project will teach you how to prepare, conduct, and analyze user experience research studies that result in an understanding of user needs and design recommendations. At the end of this course you will have created a user research spreadsheet, a User Journey Map, a user persona and finally, using all of the parts you created, a user design presentation....

AG

The educational activities are designed to ensure that there must be a successful take away for participants. I have greater confidence with incorporating educational technologies in my teaching.

NP

I really found this hands-on experience nice and to-the-point. I would definitely recommend this to any person who is starting out with user experience-related work.

1 - 25 of 51 Reviews for User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles

By Renee S

Jun 28, 2020

I would have liked to see an example of the information that could be pulled from the overall demographical data from Medicare.gov.

By Cynthia G M

Oct 16, 2020

In my opinion this is not a "hands-on" course. The instructor gave a task and then ended it with complete your presentation. It did not tell me why the specific information gathered would be helpful, why this information was important, how to present data in presentation. Seemed like it was just data gathering without why the data was important.

By أحمد م ف م س

Apr 26, 2020

I expected more to do

By Arjav M

Apr 27, 2020

Rhyme isn't working properly. Not proper guidance.

By Abhishek P G

Jun 17, 2020

By Neel P

By LUTHFI F I

Oct 2, 2020

This project good for those who want get know about UX Design, Step 1 Creating User Profiles

By Sebastian J

The objective of the course as stated has been met and is totally worth the time.

By Prashant K

Jun 13, 2020

This Course has created an insight to think like a user and not like a developer

By Abdullah A R S

Oct 30, 2020

Excellent and short course for creating user personas.

By Priyanshi S

Sep 12, 2020

lucky to experience this course .very useful

By Khandaker M A

Jul 25, 2020

Good. I've learnt something new.

By Bushra M

Sep 6, 2020

Nice

By SAKKURU L

Aug 3, 2020

good

By k j

Jul 4, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 23, 2020

Good

By sarithanakkala

Jun 23, 2020