Back to User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles by Coursera Project Network

4.2

Creating personas is a core skill for UX professionals. This 1-hour long guided project will teach you how to prepare, conduct, and analyze user experience research studies that result in an understanding of user needs and design recommendations. At the end of this course you will have created a user research spreadsheet, a User Journey Map, a user persona and finally, using all of the parts you created, a user design presentation....

AG

The educational activities are designed to ensure that there must be a successful take away for participants. I have greater confidence with incorporating educational technologies in my teaching.

NP

I really found this hands-on experience nice and to-the-point. I would definitely recommend this to any person who is starting out with user experience-related work.

26 - 49 of 49 Reviews for User Experience Design – Creating User Profiles

By Vajinepalli s s

nice

By G P

Jun 1, 2020

good

By Thais X G

Aug 8, 2020

Crash course of how modelling user data, exciting approach,. I personally didn't enjoy having to use another desktop, it was quite small for me, i prefer to read and to work using the whole screen, but, it is just my opining, might work for others, overall good and totally worth it.

By Thu D

Jul 23, 2020

The project is on the short side, but it provides a pretty decent framework to create a user persona from scratch. You'll need more practice to master the skill though.

By Mohammed M

Jun 7, 2020

Was a bit good experience of getting a hand's on project. I would appreciate if these projects would be a bit long.

By Alwielland Q B

Jul 22, 2020

great course

By rama k p

Apr 24, 2020

good

By Glenda H

Aug 24, 2020

A decent and easy enough course. The only downside is that it was kind of vague with the instructions. I am still a bit confused about the project part and nobody has answered questions in the chat area. With that, there is no real way to figure out your issue. Well at this point I have not figured it out anyway.

By Jamil K

Aug 28, 2020

The approach is nice, I mean, to collect data from the internet, then fill it in a spreadsheet, then make a journey map and finally a presentation, but the information provided wasn't sufficient

By Sriharsha M

Jun 14, 2020

I felt the video demo should give more explanation on UX design and also show on creating templates too..

By Rujuta D

Jul 2, 2020

It should more precise why it is to be done and little more explanation is required .

By Sharmila d

Aug 9, 2020

good help us to learn about medicare and some medical data maps

By siddhesh s

By GAURAB A

Nov 1, 2020

Not enough explanation on how to do the tasks. Especially for someone with no prior information. The project is still worthwhile though. You just have to do almost everything by yourself, maybe some would prefer that but a thorough explanation would have been much appreciated.

By Shokolatte T

Jul 29, 2020

I did not understand the purpose of this course until I finished and even after...

By Meenakshi

Jun 27, 2020

There is limited study material

By Cameron S

I love the idea but the execution is just not good. The audio is sub par and unedited. The buttons don't work unless you open in a new tab and you can't do that on the quiz section. The virtual computer is clunky and hard to work in. The instruction is sparse and is missing details. I love you guys, but this is not ready for prime time.

By Blue S

Oct 8, 2020

Very disappointed. The teacher did not teach how to operate the skill or increase the understanding of the knowledge. He only layout the documents he prepared, yet the introduction for each document was very confusion. By far the most disappointed course I have done on Coursera.

By Natasha

Jul 9, 2020

I agree with below comments. It was a confusing and frustrating learning experience. I would not recommend that project.

By Marc S

Jun 10, 2020

Overall, it was a very confusing and frustrating learning experience. I would not reccomend that project.

By Suhas M

Jun 10, 2020

The language was not clear. The audio was so lagging. The concepts were not clear at all.

By Kris W

Is this it? I did not have the opportunity to practice the new skills.

By Johns M