- Natural Language Processing with BERT
- ML Pipelines and ML Operations (MLOps)
- A/B Testing and Model Deployment
- Data Labeling at Scale
- Automated Machine Learning (AutoML)
- Statistical Data Bias Detection
- Multi-class Classification with FastText and BlazingText
- Data ingestion
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- ML Pipelines and MLOps
- Model Training and Deployment with BERT
- Model Debugging and Evaluation
Practical Data Science on the AWS Cloud Specialization
Become a cloud data science expert. Develop and scale your data science projects into the cloud using Amazon SageMaker
What you will learn
Prepare data, detect statistical data biases, perform feature engineering at scale to train models, & train, evaluate, & tune models with AutoML
Store & manage ML features using a feature store, & debug, profile, tune, & evaluate models while tracking data lineage and model artifacts
Build, deploy, monitor, & operationalize end-to-end machine learning pipelines
Build data labeling and human-in-the-loop pipelines to improve model performance with human intelligence
Skills you will gain
About this Specialization
Applied Learning Project
By the end of this Specialization, you will be ready to:
• Ingest, register, and explore datasets
• Detect statistical bias in a dataset
• Automatically train and select models with AutoML
• Create machine learning features from raw data
• Save and manage features in a feature store
• Train and evaluate models using built-in algorithms and custom BERT models
• Debug, profile, and compare models to improve performance
• Build and run a complete ML pipeline end-to-end
• Optimize model performance using hyperparameter tuning
• Deploy and monitor models
• Perform data labeling at scale
• Build a human-in-the-loop pipeline to improve model performance
• Reduce cost and improve performance of data products
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you'd like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. It’s okay to complete just one course — you can pause your learning or end your subscription at any time. Visit your learner dashboard to track your course enrollments and your progress.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You'll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you'll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you'll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the refund policy?
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Is financial aid available?
Can I take the course for free?
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
What is the Practical Data Science Specialization about?
What are the benefits of running data science projects in the cloud?
What will I learn in the Practical Data Science Specialization?
What will I be able to do upon completing the Practical Data Science Specialization?
What background knowledge is necessary for the Practical Data Science Specialization?
Who is the Practical Data Science Specialization for?
How long does it take to complete the Practical Data Science Specialization?
Who created the Practical Data Science Specialization?
Is this a standalone course or a Specialization?
How do I take the Specialization?
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
How much does the Specialization cost?
Can I apply for financial aid?
Can I audit the Practical Data Science Specialization?
How do I get a receipt to get this reimbursed by my employer?
I want to purchase this Specialization for my employees. How can I do that?
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the Specialization?
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center.