Improve learner outcomes
Using insights from over 200 million course enrollments, the Drivers of Quality in Online Learning report provides actionable, data-driven recommendations so you can optimize your digital learning experience.
Benefits and efficacy
Discover learning science and data-driven insights for impactful online teaching.
Create an inclusive and equitable online learning environment
Get strategies and resources from leading educators to create a welcoming online learning environment.
- 10 strategies for creating inclusive & equitable online learning environments
- Inclusive teaching resources and strategies
- Diversity and creating an inclusive classroom
- Teaching with a focus on inclusivity
- How to create a safe, inclusive, classroom environment
- Blended language learning: Design and practice for teachers
Design and create your online course
Create more compelling online content with these instructional design practices from teaching and learning experts.
Build resilient teaching models: in-person, online, and blended
Together with Duke University and the University of Michigan, Coursera has developed a set of best practices you can use to ensure high-quality student experiences and measurable learning outcomes across all learning modalities.