About this Course Collection
This Course Collection focuses on the cutting-edge field of machine learning, which leverages artificial intelligence to provide computer systems with the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. Features courses from Andrew Ng’s deeplearning.ai, University of Washington, Imperial College and University of Michigan.
Who this Collection is designed for:
Data Scientists and Software Engineers with some coding and linear algebra experience.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach
- Machine Learning: Regression
- Mathematics for Machine Learning: Linear Algebra
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)