About this Course Collection
This Course Collection enables learners with the skills and knowledge required to design, develop and publish iOS and Android apps. Featuring courses from Vanderbilt University, UC Irvine, and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Who this Collection is designed for:
Experienced developers, or anyone with some coding experience.
- Java for Android
- Engineering Maintainable Android Apps
- Capstone: Android App Development
- Foundations of Objective-C App Development
- Networking and Security in iOS Applications
- Best Practices for iOS User Interface Design
- Games, Sensors and Media
- iOS Project: Transreality Game
- Developing Android Apps with App Inventor