About this Course Collection
In this Course Collection, learners will learn how to program or advance their programming skills in the Python programming language. Featuring courses from Rice University, the University of Toronto, and Wesleyan University.
Who this Collection is designed for:
Developers looking to transition into the Python programming language or non-developers who want to use Python in their job functions.
- Programming for Everybody (Python)
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Using Databases with Python
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1)
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 2)
- Principles of Computing
- Learn to Program: Crafting Quality Code
- Python Programming: A Concise Introduction
- Learn to Program: The Fundamentals