Change isn’t coming—it’s already here, and businesses that do not proactively meet the pace of technology disruption are 60 percent more likely to fold within 10 years according to Deloitte. It is imperative for senior executives to anticipate the right skills for the future and nail their digital learning strategy.
Listen to Coursera’s skills transformation team as they discuss how to upskill your workforce for digital transformation. Kyle Clark and Kelly Murphy will share the highly anticipated data research findings of Coursera’s Essential Skills Playbook, offer skill maps for different industries and job functions, and walk through a how-to guide of executing a digital learning plan.
Listen and learn:
- The critical skills for digital transformation in each of the seven core business functions for finance, technology, professional services, telecommunications, and manufacturing
- What four steps you need to do to ensure good adoption of your learning program within your organization to drive results
- The three dimensions of influence to encouraging employees to utilize digital learning
- Kyle Clark, Senior Skills Transformation Consultant from Coursera
- Kelly Murphy, Enterprise Content Strategy Manager from Coursera