In their longstanding commitment to employee development and cutting edge technology to deliver science for a better life, Bayer is partnering with Coursera to drive innovation in health, nutrition and agriculture. Here’s their story.
With the vision of science for a better life, Bayer consistently explores cutting edge science to advance both health and sustainable agriculture. Their highly skilled teams work at the cutting edge of AI, data science and machine learning in order to provide breakthrough tools to health providers, consumers and farmers.
Since the implementation of their Data Academy with Coursera for Business, 89% of respondents to a survey reported applying their learning on Coursera to their work at least somewhat, 30% to a significant degree and 5% reported that their work had been completely transformed.
Watch us as we explore:
- How Bayer is advancing skills in data science, AI and machine learning within their organization.
- Why digital learning is critical to business growth.
- Top trending skills and courses in data science
- How Coursera for Business is helping take business transformation from the classroom to the real world.
- From Germany: David Ruau, Head of Data Science, Data Science & Architecture, Bayer
- From California: Wei Guan, Manager Machine Learning & AI, The Climate Corporation
- From Coursera: Vidhisha Vachharajani