About this Course Collection
This Course Collection is designed to take a learner with basic quantitative facility to a practicing data scientist, by building skills in data mining, regression and statistics.
Featuring courses from Duke, John Hopkins, IBM, and UCSC.
Who this Collection is designed for:
Aspiring data scientists or functional employees looking to incorporate data science techniques into their work products.
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox
- Databases and SQL for Data Science
- Process Mining: Data Science in Action
- Linear Regression and Modeling
- Bayesian Statistics: Techniques and Models