About this Course Collection
This Course Collection helps employees navigate and innovate in a rapidly changing business landscape in which digital technology is continually disrupting traditional business models. This Course Collection features courses from the University of Chicago, the University of Illinois, the University of Viriginia, Lund University, CentraleSupélec, Erasmus University Rotterdam, and the University of Maryland.
Who this Collection is designed for
Business leaders, thought leaders and strategists at all levels.
- Two Speed IT: How Companies Can Surf the Digital Wave, a BCG Perspective
- Building and Sustaining Innovative Organizations
- Surviving Disruptive Technologies
- Agile Meets Design Thinking
- Innovation at the Frontier
- Innovation Management
- Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Digital Transformations
- Digital Business Models