Effective Date: March 1, 2021 Last Updated Date: March 1, 2021
We will post notice of date of the most recent update by revising the header at the top of this document.
1. Live2Coursera Services
2. Registering for Live2Cousera Services
2.1. In order to access certain features of the Live2Coursera Services, you may be required to become a Registered User. For purposes of the Live2Coursera Terms, a “Registered User” is a user who has registered an account on the Coursera website (“Account”) or has a valid account on a Third-Party Offering through which you have connected to the Live2Coursera Services (“Third-Party Account”).
2.2. If you access the Live2Coursera Services through a Third-Party Offering, you may link your Account with Third-Party Account(s), by allowing Coursera to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Coursera and/or grant Coursera access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating Coursera to pay any fees or making Coursera subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting Coursera access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that Coursera may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“Third-Party Account Content”) so that it is available on and through the Services via your Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your Account on the Services. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or Coursera’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Third-Party Content will no longer be available on and through the Services. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third-Party Accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings” section of the Services. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND COURSERA DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS. Coursera makes no effort to review any Third-Party Account Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and Coursera is not responsible for any Third-Party Account Content.
3. Posting Terms
As part of your use of the Live2Coursera Services, you will have the ability to post or share audio and video content. You must comply with the following posting terms (“Posting Terms”), in addition to Coursera’s Acceptable Use Policy, available at https://www.coursera.org/about/terms#acceptable-use-policy. Coursera shall have the right to remove any posts in violation of the Posting Terms and/or suspend or terminate your Account in the event Coursera determines, in its sole discretion, that such content violates the Posting Terms:
3.1. You may not use the Live2Coursera Services to:
- Post or share content that contains overtly sexual or pornographic material, defined by Webster’s Dictionary as “explicit descriptions or displays of sexual organs or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings.”
- Post or share content that harasses, threatens or harms others, including but not limited to defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups, particularly if the app is likely to humiliate, intimidate, or harm a targeted individual or group.
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, including, without limitation, posting comments promoting other third-party products, services and websites.
- Collect, harvest, transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers.
3.2. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of these Posting Terms or misuse of the Live2Coursera Services. We may:
- investigate violations of these Posting Terms or misuse of the Live2Coursera Services; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates these Live2Coursera Terms or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Live2Coursera Services.
3.3. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Live2Coursera Terms.
3.4. If you become aware of any violation of these Live2Coursera Terms, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of these Live2Coursera Terms, please contact us at Live2Coursera@coursera.org.
4. Additional Disclaimers of Warranties
5. Additional Indemnification
6. Additional Privacy Disclosure for Live2Coursera Users
If you have any questions about how we handle your information, please contact us at email@example.com.