Postgraduate Certificate of Public Health
Imperial College London
In public health, the focus is on populations and communities rather than individual patients. There are a number of career options in research, public, or government services, or voluntary organisations and non-governmental organisations. Possible future career paths include roles ranging from public health analysts, health services researchers, communicable disease control consultants, environmental epidemiologists, and health policy advisors.
As you progress through the programme, you’ll learn directly from public health experts who advise top policymakers and work to end outbreaks of infectious diseases as well as learn from other Public Health students. We encourage you to ask about career paths and explore your own interests. Public Health is a very large topic, with ample opportunities depending on your interests.
Alumni Network Benefits
As an Imperial graduate, you will join 200,000 alumni in an influential global community.
- Build a professional and social network
- Search for alumni who share your city, your interests or your industry
- Contact old classmates, share your news and send a message to a friend
- Explore exclusive volunteering and job opportunities
- Get regular updates, tailored to your interests and location
- Find Imperial and alumni events in your area
- Share your location or upcoming trips to connect with local alumni
- Access online resources, Campus libraries or the Union Bar
Imperial College London offers a number of services to help you meet your public health career goals.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.