Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

JJ

Aug 31, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

H

It's a great course for anyone who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing. It has provided me with clarity about each media channel and different ways to work on each to get maximum return.

51 - 75 of 457 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Amilcar J L R

Jun 25, 2020

It has been very interesting to remember seo topics such as objectives, metrics, etc., which are a fundamental part of marketing. In addition, the importance of exponential growth of mobile devices.

By Himanshu J

May 14, 2020

This course gave some useful insights and valuable information about what digital marketing is all about. Instructor's way of teaching was smooth and well paced. Excellent course from Coursera.

By Shrikant K

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent step by step understanding of today's media strategies. Assignment and peer reviews gave exposure to different thinking and ideas. Thank you Coursera for providing the opportunity.

By Gustavo D L

Apr 09, 2020

This helped a lot. Im about to record my first music album and this course gave me beautiful insights to apply when the album releases. I will try not to forget what i learned here! Thanks.

By Sol D L

Jun 25, 2019

El curso me resultó de mucha ayuda para entender los conceptos que necesito saber para realizar campañas de marketing exitosas en el mundo digital en el que vivimos. Lo disfrute mucho!

By Luciana B M

Aug 03, 2020

Excelente curso sobre um assunto tão atual e essencial. As aulas são ótimas, podem ser vistas online ou baixadas, também tem resumos em PDF e materiais complementares para leitura.

By Tanja T

Jun 21, 2020

Really insightful course about media and digital marketing strategies incl. two tough assignments that help putting theory into practice. I can only recommend this course.

By Vedantkumar C

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

By GOPALAKRISHNA V

May 06, 2020

Have wonderful experience with peer assessment model ..Thank you very much to the instructor for his detailed expatiation about the content with beautiful examples

By Natasha L

May 04, 2020

This course gives me deeper knowledge regarding the digital marketing and it is very useful for me to set what digital strategy i should choose to increase my sale

By Anasuith P

May 03, 2020

I was simultaneously creating my website and promoting it, i really got to learn a lot from this ncourse that i can apply to my own website building and promotion.

By Amisha G

Mar 15, 2020

The instructors are great and explain all the concepts in good detail. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to know about digital media and marketing

By Diana G

Dec 26, 2018

Great course. Being a professional in Marketing since 7 years, this course is a great update to Digital Marketing with just the right amount of information.

By margareth a

Sep 19, 2020

i get so many new skills about digital media and marketing strategists. All the material really fun and will help us to be a better digital marketer

By nida a

Apr 27, 2020

very helpful to learn from home during self quarantine, very helpful to add a lot of knowledge, the explanation is very easy to understand. thank you

By Thais E

Mar 02, 2020

This is my 2nd Course with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign by Mike Yao.

He is amazingly professional; he knows exactly how to explain.

By Valentina B

Dec 27, 2018

Very interesting materials! I loved this course and I would def suggest it to anyone who's interested in Social Media and its marketing applications.

By Daniel M P

Jan 03, 2020

Intense course. But i am glad I took it. I now appreciate all that goes into a digital media campaign and understand it much better. Thank you.

By Adarsh J

Dec 17, 2019

Very objective and clear. Mike takes you through the basic strategies of Digital Marketing without making things complex or alien. Thanks Mike!

By Adriana R

Feb 28, 2019

I enjoyed to participate in this course because I learned very interesting things about the digital marketing. This one was a great experience.

By Istvan R

Oct 22, 2015

This course teaches the bits and pieces necessary for planning in digital marketing, and it gives very good insights on latest tools and use ca

By Kunal g

Excellent content and presentation, would reccomend to all of those aspiring marketers who wants to get a detail insight of digital marketing.

By Aqib m

Sep 02, 2020

I learned so much as I kept completing my assignments. the reading material and explanation was also full of knowledge and understandings.

By Vaibhav A

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent Course material and very efficiently delivered by Prof. Mike. I was able to learn and keep in mind most of the things. Thank You

By Jennifer H

Sep 26, 2019

This was an excellent course that really outlined and provided examples of how to apply digital media and develop marketing strategies.