Back to Science of Exercise

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Science of Exercise by University of Colorado Boulder

Learners who complete Science of Exercise will have an improved physiological understanding of how your body responds to exercise, and will be able to identify behaviors, choices, and environments that impact your health and training. You will explore a number of significant adjustments required by your body in order to properly respond to the physical stress of exercise, including changes in carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, nutritional considerations, causes of muscle soreness & fatigue, and the effectiveness and dangers of performance enhancing drugs. Active learning assessments will challenge you to apply this new knowledge via nutrition logs, heart rate monitoring, calculations of your total daily caloric expenditure and body mass index (BMI). Finally, learners will examine the scientific evidence for the health benefits of exercise including the prevention and treatment of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity (weight loss), depression, and dementia....

NT
Apr 14, 2020

Love everything about this course. Nice module. Professor is really nice. However, I need to learn further about weight training (Pros, cons , etc). Looking forward to attend in weight training class.

BO
Oct 3, 2020

An exceptionally great course. I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks to the organizers for making these as easy and simple as possible. Now I can live a more healthy lifestyle with the principles learned!

76 - 100 of 1,229 Reviews for Science of Exercise

By Srikant K M

Jul 11, 2020

In general, it is a very important course regarding the importance of exercise in our day-to-day life.

By Annie J

Jul 8, 2020

Very informative and well organised content flow. I loved the learning process. Glad i took th course.

By MARIA C P M

Jul 6, 2020

Excelentes explicaciones, las evaluaciones son muy completas y permiten afianzar los conocimientos.

By Priyanka R

Jul 8, 2020

It's the best course to learn the proper science that takes place in our body during the exercise.

By Arijit M

Jul 2, 2020

Really Enjoyed in whole course.Gain many knowledge about exercise.Teaching techniques are awesome.

By Fathima R P

It's a nice course....I have learned many things through this course...it helped me very much...

By Luis A G R

Jul 5, 2020

Excellent professor and content! I really loved going through each lesson of the course.

By Paloma d C V S

Jul 7, 2020

Very nice classes and informative assignments! All of the four modules are great!

By Maisha c

Jun 29, 2020

This course was AMAZING. The instructor did an excellent job with the material

By Peerapojn J

Jul 6, 2020

Really like this course. Very easy to understand. Highly Recommended!!

By BAYRAM K

Jul 3, 2020

I am a biology teacher so I highly recommend this for biology teachers

By Mohammed F A

Jun 25, 2020

Helped me change my exercise training routine to correct form.

By Bohdan N

Jun 29, 2020

Amazing! I really have changed my attitude to exercises!!!

By Faizan M F

Jul 1, 2020

Wonderful Detailed Course. Great Stuff Professor Mazzeo!

By MUHAMED Y K T P

Jun 28, 2020

Course is very resourceful. Thanks to our virtual coach

By Khisal K

Jun 29, 2020

Great rime to learn this amazing and beautiful course.

By Muhammet M Ö

Apr 11, 2021

İt was perfect. I like this course thank you, prof.

By Aashi g

Jun 27, 2020

Hepled me a lot. Thank you for such an opportunity.

By Maria I R P

Jul 8, 2020

me encanto toda la información proporcionada!

By Carlos O M T

Jul 2, 2020

Excellent course. Completely recommended.

By NISHANTH S

in-depth knowledge of exercise science

By Madhu K B M

Jun 26, 2020

Excellent course content and delivery

By Suraj M

Jun 23, 2020

Very informative course. Enjoyed it.

By Leonardo A G R

Jul 9, 2020

Excellent course, excellent teacher

By MR. P J

Jul 5, 2020

nice course for gaining knowledge.