Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

LS
Apr 23, 2020

Very thorough and yet concise explanation of anatomy basics, including bones, joints, muscles overview, and skin. By far the best health course I have ever taken on this platform. I really enjoyed it!

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

26 - 50 of 399 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Mohamed N E

It is such a great revision of musculoskeletal system and i like the way doctor give the lectures. I am really grateful because i learned a lot. THANKS

By Azzeddine D

Mar 17, 2020

I am not regret my enrollment to this specialization course, because I was not suspect this amount of knowledge that I got after.

By Gloria E A S

Aug 5, 2019

Es un excelente curso, lo volvería a tomar

By Osama I E E

Jun 2, 2019

excellent course with a perfect instructor

By sharon m

May 27, 2019

The content is vvery well delivered.

By Mahmoud K K

Nov 4, 2019

goood

By Raymond E

Nov 16, 2020

Very informative and loads of prep work to be had before embarking on this course. This is not a beginner course as stated but more like a pre-med accompaniment course

Loads of spelling errors in the subtitles and scripts of the spoken word can be found throughout the course.

By Luann T

May 19, 2019

Super fast for a beginner, but plenty of information provided for an excellent overview. LOVED Kathleen Alsup!

By Hnidenko A

So much pathological things, I think is not appropriate of normal anatomy course!

By Rami E O

Jul 12, 2020

The course is too general and by itself is insufficient to cover a solid anatomical basis.

By Samantha S

Apr 25, 2020

Incredibly informative. I'm a high school graduate with no further education on record beyond that and I found the layout of this course perfect for comprehension, as long as you're willing to put in the time and be at least a little dedicated. Definitely take this course if interested - having interest helps with comprehension and retention of the information. I also highly recommend the use of note-taking. Thoroughly enjoyed this, thank you :)

By PAULA V M D B

Oct 27, 2020

This is an amazing course. For those who want to remember the most important anatomy structures of the body and the clinical considerations, this is THE course. Also, the Professor Alsup is an amazing professor, very knowledgable and makes you pay attention all the time in the video lessons. There are no deffects and this is by far one of the best courses I have taken in Coursera.

By Armando C

Apr 16, 2020

I thought this course was excellent. I'm a personal training and took this course with the goal of reinforcing and building upon my current knowledge of the musculoskeletal system. I loved the multi module and exam format. It really provided the structure needed to make daily progress. The video lectures were very well done by lecturer Kathleen Alsup. Highly recommend.

By Skylar K

Feb 16, 2020

I would definitely recommend this course to a friend interested in anatomy. I'm a High School freshman taking AP classes and in sports and I had time for this course, if you are worried about time consumption. This course was very informative! I suggest taking physical notes in a notebook or journal and drawing pictures with labels, they are good to look back on later.

By Afnan H

Jun 25, 2020

This course helped me to understand Anatomy more clearly. The study materials & specially the exams were truly so effective & helpful for me. I loved the way MS. Kathleen Alsup taught in the videos. Thank you so much Ma'm. Also I am very much thankful to University Of Michigan & Coursera for giving us this great opportunity to learn things more effectively.

By Eason S

Jul 5, 2021

T​his is a great course to gain the knowledge of anatomy of musuloskeletal system and integumentary system. The instructors teaches thoroughly and you can illustrate a clear image in your mind about what you've learnt. It's not a too difficult course for people to study, and I highly recommend anyone who is interested in the subject to join it NOW!

By Sarah I

This is a very information and comprehensive course. The flow of the information was well presented and the visuals are very helpful. The lecturer was excellent in descriptions, I found her very easy to follow. I feel that I have a much better understanding of the skeletal, muscular, and integumentary systems following this course.

By Nina H

Jan 24, 2020

Great overview course! Musculo-skeletal anatomy. as presented in my medical school, seemed somewhat daunting, but this course broke it down very well and offered wonderful clinical insights. Yes, there is more detail to cover for a more profound understanding, but this course really covers all the most important areas very well!

By Jayalathge H A

Jun 7, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IMPOVING MY KNOWLEDGE SO MUCH!!ALL LECTURES ARE SO SUPERBAND UNDERSTOOD VERY WELL.SPECIAL THING IS WE CAN ALSO DOWNLD VIDEO AND KEEP LEARNIN AGAIN AND AGAIN.THNAK YOU UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN AND COURSERA.I HOPE TO JOIN WITH UNIVERSITY BECAUSE I AM VERY INTERESTING WITH UNIVERSITY.THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!