Back to Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Animal Behaviour and Welfare by The University of Edinburgh

Animal welfare has been described as a complex, multi-faceted public policy issue which includes important scientific, ethical, and other dimensions. Improving our understanding of animal welfare, involves the fascinating study of animal behavior as well as the challenge of accessing the emotions of animals. This is the On-Demand version of this course, which means you can start the course at any time and work through the course materials at your own pace. The materials and quizzes will always be available to you. You can come and talk about the course on Twitter using the hashtag #EdAniWelf...

AS
Jun 21, 2020

This course was very informative and interesting! I enjoyed the lectures as well as the instructors and also loved that it focused on many different kinds animal welfare issues. Definitely recommend!

PR
Apr 27, 2020

Its a nicely designed course. It sheds light on many animal care practices and welfare. Very well instructions and quiz sessions are arranged. Many important learnings and takeaways from the course.

351 - 375 of 1,035 Reviews for Animal Behaviour and Welfare

By Nikhil P B

Thanks you to all the members of the Animal Behaviour and Welfare course team for providing such informative and useful course.

By Chee L L

Apr 18, 2020

An excellent course which should be recommended to those interested in venturing into animal behaviour and welfare discipline!!

By Denise M

Feb 6, 2021

Enjoyed this course. A lot of information well presented. I found all the material that required Adobe a challenge to access.

By A C N

Sep 9, 2020

Un curso muy completo y con mucha información importante sobre las industrias ganaderas y sobre todo tipo de animales. GRACIAS

By OLUMIDE V O

Jul 6, 2020

Awesome course. i look forward to visiting edinburg to meet the beautiful and knowledgeable teaches that taught the course....

By Anastasiia G

Apr 6, 2020

What a wonderful piece of work put together. Couldn't be more grateful for everything that I saw and heard. THANK YOU FOR YOU!

By Antonio G

Mar 16, 2016

Very informative course. If you think you're interested in animal behavior and welfare, you will be interested in this course.

By William A

Jun 13, 2019

This is a VERY thorough and well put together course. There is far too much I've gained from it than I can write in a review!

By Shaydon M

May 28, 2018

Absolutely loved this course.

Is there any way we can have some courses on basic animal anatomy, physiology and biomechanics??

By Daniel G R M

Sep 7, 2019

It is an excellent course, disigned by professionals and experts in the field, analizing and developing the subject from t

By Laura M

Mar 15, 2017

Amazing, super interactive, all the basic information is there to generate interest in the participants. I quite enjoyed it.

By Victoria G

Dec 29, 2020

I did the course in 3 sessions over 3 days. Really informative and covered farm, zoo and companion animals. Great course.

By Breanne L

Nov 27, 2020

I loved every minute of this course, I feel that I understand a lot more about the welfare of animals after completing it.

By Thomas M

I loved this course. Its really given me an insight to animal welfare and made me realise its the career I want to pursue.

By Stephan D

Sep 22, 2017

An amazing course that was easy to understand and allowed me to take my time to complete so it wasn't stressful in anyway.

By Anastasia T

Dec 21, 2021

Единственное, что меня смущает- это использование выражения "гуманное убийство", "гуманный убой", а так, всё замечательно

By Zoé C

Jun 9, 2021

Très bon cours, accessible en plusieurs langues, bien construit, très clair et avec plein de pistes pour aller plus loin.

By Berk C E

Sep 10, 2017

It was fun and very instructive for me. I hope you can open new courses about animal behaviour. Thank you for everything.

By tinashe k

Oct 21, 2020

what a great course,i learnt a great deal on the behavior of animals and how its influenced by the welfare of an animal.

By Claudia A I d S

May 3, 2020

Very comprehensive. The instructors are great and raise questions fundamentals to our undestanding about animal welfare.

By Abigail M

Apr 14, 2020

Really interesting and I've learnt so much, enjoyed it a lot. Shown me a lot of different options for work with animals.

By Alisson B d O

Mar 8, 2017

Excelente curso, aconselho a todos. Boas temáticas e exemplos de toda a diversidade de comportamento e bem-estar animal.

By Natascha L

May 8, 2020

Very interesting class! I will be able to apply a lot of the knowledge I gained during this class to my current career.

By tracy d v

Feb 28, 2016

i found this a great overview of animal welfare, i enjoyed the videos, and found the questions relevant to the content.

By José A D d S

Nov 21, 2018

Excelente.

Grande oportunidade de crescimento pessoal ao entender as questões sobre o comportamento animal e bem estar.