Back to Assessing Cultural Climate

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Assessing Cultural Climate by Rice University

Assessment is an integral part of any strategic effort. This course provides a familiarization of assessment practices and provides learners with various traditional and nontraditional methods of measurement to assist in making informed improvements to their DE&I initiatives. You will also expand your knowledge in creating bias-free and inclusive evaluation tools with special emphasis placed on assessing organizational climate and culture. By the end of this course, you will be able to: 1. Examine the benefits of benchmarking DE&I efforts internally and against other institutions. 2. Identify variables related to DE&I assessment and how the peer review may be used in this approach. 3. Discover the elements of a successful DE&I statement and how to assess its effectiveness. 4. Describe how ethnography and strategic foresight can be used to address systemic discrimination, social justice and other DE&I concerns in your organization....

SB

Jun 23, 2022

This course was a delight to complete. The instructor is highly trained and competent in all areas specific to Cultural Climate!

TM

Dec 3, 2022

I have really enjoyed this course. It has given me a foundational beginning to DE&I.

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Assessing Cultural Climate

By Stanley G B

Jun 24, 2022

By Tammy M

Dec 4, 2022

By Brandon J G

Jul 9, 2022

Great instructor! Useful information, practical applications, and strong insights.

By Brittany R

Jul 16, 2022

Tough hw. But he is a great teacher. Loved it!

By Willoughby N L Y X

Jan 4, 2023

This course taught me key concepts in ethnography and futures thinking that I felt were the highlights of it.

Not too many in-depth assignments that were challenging and thought-provoking, but appreciate the course nonetheless.