Back to Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance by INSEAD

Today, large intermediaries establish trust in our economy and control the movement, storage, and allocation of money and assets. The status quo, however, is rife with inefficiencies. In this course, we’ll address the many challenges of the status quo and discuss how cryptoassets, smart contracts, new identity systems, and new financial business models can help overcome them. You’ll learn how blockchain technology empowers individuals, entrepreneurs, and businesses with the tools they need to help level the playing field and to participate in the value they create. By the end of this course, you’ll learn how and why transacting on the blockchain can help us bring about a future that is faster, fairer, and more distributed than the world we inhabit today....

TV
Dec 16, 2020

Great instructors who are experts in the field. Highly recommended to expand your knowledge on Blockchain, Cryptoassets, smart contacts, and the future of technology and our world.\n\nThank you!

AO
Jul 25, 2021

This has been very insightful for me. The two instructors certainly took their time explaining the basics of Blockchain, cryptoassets to the understanding of anyone. Thank you.

1 - 25 of 56 Reviews for Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance

By Vaibhav M S

Jun 2, 2020

Course is excellent however certificate does not look authentic as the INSEAD Business school logo is not displayed correctly.

Have given numerous examples to Coursera suppot with the most recent certs that my colleagues got for the same program where the logo is displayed correctly. But it seems Coursera is reluctant to fix the problem for my certs.

I hope coursera will take this issue seriously instead of giving endless excuses,.

By Lorenzo

Apr 16, 2021

The course is very well structured, an eye opener. I found the extra reading included particularly useful as it can clarify some concepts which can be initially hard to understand for someone used to our centralised world. Being packed with new concepts, It's not something to digest straight away however the various topics are laid out in the course and it's up to the student to soak them up at their own pace and possibly then being able to understand where to focus after completing the course.

By Bhavya B

Jul 17, 2021

Thank you for bringing us along towards the vision for future that is faster, fairer, and more distributed with transacting on the blockchain with this course Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance Don, Alex, INSEAD and Coursera. I am all excited to see how I can join to resolve many challenges of the status quo with Cryptoassets, smart contracts, new identity systems, and new financial business models.

By vincent v u

May 27, 2021

G​reat course to get a good understanding what and how Blockchain technology impacts and disrupts to current automated world. The study goes through elementary aspects like identity management, smart contracts and impacts on business models, does recaps with small tests and makes studying a pleasant, great joy to do. Thanks so much, good luck to both Tapscott gentlemen and Insead as a course provider.

By ABHIJIT S

Apr 28, 2020

Good Day ,

I am very grateful and sincerely thank Coursera for this Opportunity .

Thanks and Warm Regards.ABHIJIT SENGUPTAKolkata , IndiaWebsite : www.pactolianconsulting.comE - Mail : abhijit@pactolianconsulting.comPortfolio URL : https://about.me/abhijitsenguptaSkype : abhijit.sengupta357Ph. : +91 33 25907110Cell : +91 9163863607

By Tyheisha V

Dec 16, 2020

Thank you!

By Augustina O

Jul 26, 2021

By Roshan T

Nov 7, 2020

I was introduced to really powerful ideas on equitable wealth distribution, smart contracts and metering economy which can make the world run better and more secure.

By Ronit G

Jul 7, 2020

Amazing course right from the explanation to the examples giving helping even a person with no background in blockchain learn a lot about the same.

By Destan K

Mar 7, 2021

Thank you! I learned and got inspired a lot. It changed my perspective completely. I am looking forward to the next courses in this specification.

By Daniel F

Jan 23, 2021

It's amazing how this course have changed my point of view about so many thing in life, I strongly suggest you to take this course.

By Jack H

Sep 21, 2021

Don and Alex Tapscott are great instructors and have taught me a lot about the blockchain space and its potential.

By MATEO P G

Jan 1, 2021

I really loved the business model part! There is a lot going on already in the field of practical blockchain uses

By Stefano D

Jul 26, 2021

I really enjoy. Help to open more the mind and understand better the potential of the blockchain revolution.

By Vanessa U

May 18, 2021

Excellent content, made easy for beginners but deep enough for curious minds regarding the presented topics

By Mariana M M

Jun 5, 2020

Great course, with interesting topics, and the professors explained well all the concepts of blockchain.

By Willem V

Mar 31, 2021

I liked this course as it very thorough but it also does no shy away from the gaps, still to be solved

By Katarzyna O

Apr 4, 2020

The best source of consolidated knowledge on the blockchain. Very relevant, up to date, and engaging.

By Selva K

Oct 21, 2021

Its good startup for blockchain courses in coursera. Thanks to all the authors and management teams.

By Hussain J

Mar 21, 2021

Really I've learn more and now I can say that my knowledge been develop more and increased rapidly.

By Saad M

Dec 3, 2020

Super Great Instructors, clear instructions with rich examples and additional literature

By Éric S

Oct 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this tremendous opportunity. The training is excellent.

By Nabil E A

Mar 28, 2020

This course was clear, precise with a lot of concrete and very good examples

By Evelyn J v V

Feb 8, 2021

Valuable information that is presented in a way that is easy to understand.

By srinivasen