Back to Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance by INSEAD

Today, large intermediaries establish trust in our economy and control the movement, storage, and allocation of money and assets. The status quo, however, is rife with inefficiencies. In this course, we’ll address the many challenges of the status quo and discuss how cryptoassets, smart contracts, new identity systems, and new financial business models can help overcome them. You’ll learn how blockchain technology empowers individuals, entrepreneurs, and businesses with the tools they need to help level the playing field and to participate in the value they create. By the end of this course, you’ll learn how and why transacting on the blockchain can help us bring about a future that is faster, fairer, and more distributed than the world we inhabit today....

TV
Dec 16, 2020

Great instructors who are experts in the field. Highly recommended to expand your knowledge on Blockchain, Cryptoassets, smart contacts, and the future of technology and our world.\n\nThank you!

RT
Nov 6, 2020

I was introduced to really powerful ideas on equitable wealth distribution, smart contracts and metering economy which can make the world run better and more secure.

1 - 25 of 43 Reviews for Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Decentralized Finance

By Vaibhav M S

Jun 2, 2020

Course is excellent however certificate does not look authentic as the INSEAD Business school logo is not displayed correctly.

Have given numerous examples to Coursera suppot with the most recent certs that my colleagues got for the same program where the logo is displayed correctly. But it seems Coursera is reluctant to fix the problem for my certs.

I hope coursera will take this issue seriously instead of giving endless excuses,.

By Lorenzo

Apr 16, 2021

The course is very well structured, an eye opener. I found the extra reading included particularly useful as it can clarify some concepts which can be initially hard to understand for someone used to our centralised world. Being packed with new concepts, It's not something to digest straight away however the various topics are laid out in the course and it's up to the student to soak them up at their own pace and possibly then being able to understand where to focus after completing the course.

By vincent v u

May 27, 2021

G​reat course to get a good understanding what and how Blockchain technology impacts and disrupts to current automated world. The study goes through elementary aspects like identity management, smart contracts and impacts on business models, does recaps with small tests and makes studying a pleasant, great joy to do. Thanks so much, good luck to both Tapscott gentlemen and Insead as a course provider.

By ABHIJIT S

Apr 28, 2020

Good Day ,

I am very grateful and sincerely thank Coursera for this Opportunity .

Thanks and Warm Regards.ABHIJIT SENGUPTAKolkata , IndiaWebsite : www.pactolianconsulting.comE - Mail : abhijit@pactolianconsulting.comPortfolio URL : https://about.me/abhijitsenguptaSkype : abhijit.sengupta357Ph. : +91 33 25907110Cell : +91 9163863607

By Tyheisha V

Thank you!

By Roshan T

Nov 7, 2020

By Ronit G

Jul 7, 2020

Amazing course right from the explanation to the examples giving helping even a person with no background in blockchain learn a lot about the same.

By Destan K

Mar 7, 2021

Thank you! I learned and got inspired a lot. It changed my perspective completely. I am looking forward to the next courses in this specification.

By Daniel F

Jan 23, 2021

It's amazing how this course have changed my point of view about so many thing in life, I strongly suggest you to take this course.

By MATEO P G

Jan 1, 2021

I really loved the business model part! There is a lot going on already in the field of practical blockchain uses

By Vanessa U

May 18, 2021

Excellent content, made easy for beginners but deep enough for curious minds regarding the presented topics

By Mariana M M

Jun 5, 2020

Great course, with interesting topics, and the professors explained well all the concepts of blockchain.

By Willem V

Mar 31, 2021

I liked this course as it very thorough but it also does no shy away from the gaps, still to be solved

By Katarzyna O

Apr 4, 2020

The best source of consolidated knowledge on the blockchain. Very relevant, up to date, and engaging.

By Hussain J

Mar 21, 2021

Really I've learn more and now I can say that my knowledge been develop more and increased rapidly.

By Saad M

Dec 3, 2020

Super Great Instructors, clear instructions with rich examples and additional literature

By Éric S

Oct 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this tremendous opportunity. The training is excellent.

By Nabil E A

Mar 28, 2020

This course was clear, precise with a lot of concrete and very good examples

By Evelyn

Feb 8, 2021

Valuable information that is presented in a way that is easy to understand.

By srinivasen

Apr 5, 2020

WELL ARTICULATED AND VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING , THANKS DON AND ALEX

By Rajiv S

Feb 22, 2021

Great structure to a complex topic. Opened a entirely new set of ideas

By David M S

Nov 9, 2020

100% Recommended. Don & Alex Tapscot are top instructors

By Abdul R

Jan 10, 2021

very well covered all the key points on the topic

By Sachin S R

Oct 3, 2020

Thanks and Regards,

Sachin Shekhar R,

AppBootUp.com

By ANUPAM K

Dec 16, 2020

QUALITY course with highly educational lectures.